[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Clubs North East USA.

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 02:32:35 BST 2007

James,

We have a national Rover club in the USA called the Rover Saloon Touring
Club of America. (RSTCA.com) We are mostly an online resource for people
in the States, though we occasionally meet at various locations. Rovers
are pretty rare over hear, so we are rather widely spread out!

I think that Henry Manwell will probably reply to your message. If he
doesn't, I will put you in touch. Hank lives near Syracuse and knows
most of the Rover people in upstate NY. Hank's son, Steve Manwell
maintains a registry of U.S. Rovers and can probably put you in touch
with other Rover people in your area.

The best Rover community for Rover owners in the USA is the Rovernet,
which you have already found. Rovernet is a service of the Rover Car
Club of Canada and is managed by Eric Rusell. I believe that some Rover
people in your area sometimes participate in activities sponsored by the
Toronto Area Rover Club (TARC), as well.

Your question about classic car insurance in the USA should garner a
number of responses, so I'll stay out of that one.

Welcome!

Glen Wilson