[ROVERNET - UK] Was: original NADA 3500 S right-hand-drive !, now WHAT??

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 18:13:39 BST 2007

The round gauge pod was first offered on the NADA 3500S and later was
standard on the Series II cars in all markets. I don't recall if the pod
was "handed" right or left on the NADA cars, but they would have had RHD
pods ready for introduction by the time these cars were made, I guess.

I might have thought there would be issues about component placement in
making a fully-optioned car in RHD. Those NADA 3500S's are really tight
under the bonnet.

Glen