[ROVERNET - UK] TC for sale

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Thu Aug 9 00:32:29 BST 2007

Hi Folks
             Don't get too excited, this TC looks like a strictly parts car
the only reason I mention it, is that it has Magstar wheels and someone out
there may be interested in them. Its very difficult to see much of the
wheels but I have owned magstars and recognized them immediately. The car is
listed on ebay No 280141112351 and is located in Granville NY the reserve is
$450.
                                                        Good luck  Ben
(irishrover)
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/