[ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, A toute a l'heur

Mike Shaddick mikshdik at ozemail.com.au
Wed Aug 8 08:17:11 BST 2007

  My beloved P6B is up on stilts in a 20' container (quite close to my
Centurion tank).

The "authorities" have deemed me to be unfit to drive.  If I want to
drive again, I must use my "automatic only" provisional licence.
This is poetic justice for my flouting my disabled persons windscreen
sticker  which has allowed me to park for free all over town.

Eric has helped me kindly to set up Rovernet in digest form so I can
still be the ghost at the feast.  I have enjoyed meeting y'all (as
Kent Would say).

Kanjane