[ROVERNET - UK] SCOOP: Yellow NADA 3500S identified

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 00:43:50 BST 2007

Anthony Lewis of Halifax, Nova Scotia is the new owner of that yellow
3500s, and he says he needs the rear calipers to get it back on the road.

I don't know if Anthony is on the Rovernet or not, but I've suggested he
subscribe. If you are somewhere near Halifax and would like to contact
Anthony, please contact me off the list. I don't like to publish
anyone's email address all over the web, but I'm sure he would like to
get in contact with you.

Glen