[ROVERNET - UK] Fw [Fwd: FW: Portugal barn find]

Warwick Brooks warwick at regscom.com.au
Tue Aug 7 01:11:05 BST 2007

Good work Dan.  I've been checking this one on and off since it first
appeared and apart from the recent addition that the man was from NY,
nothing has changed and that is unusual for hoax e-mail.  They usually get
embellished along the way, or localized, and end up containing glaring
errors.

Warwick.