[ROVERNET - UK] P6 - sill fasteners

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 01:19:49 BST 2007

Paul,
I fear the rental car in both locations will be some
economy car or other :-(

Anyway:
After the UK in September, it's Australia in October.
Oct. 3:  Arrive Perth
Oct. 7:  Leave Perth for Alice Springs (fly)
Oct. 10: Leave Alice for Adelaide (fly)
Oct. 13: Leave Adelaide for Melbourne (fly)
Oct. 14: Leave Melbourne by rental car for the coast
road and to Sydney via Canberra
Oct. 17:  Arrive Canberra
Oct. 18: Leave Canberra
Oct. 20:  Arrive Sydney
Oct. 22: Leave Sydney for Brisbane (fly)
Oct. 24: Leave Brisbane for Cairns (fly)
Oct 24 to Oct. 30:  Motor around Cairns area, barrier
reefs, ?
Oct. 31: Fly to Auckland.
Nov 1 to 19:  Touring NZ

Homeward journey:  Nov. 21