[ROVERNET - UK] models

Mike Shaddick mikshdik at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 29 06:11:14 BST 2007

  Several years ago, I bought a resin model of a P6B.  By the time I
got around to to trying to put it together, most of the components
had become so brittle as to be unworkable.  Another suggestion, of
course, is that my clumsy fingers were the culprits.

Be that as may, the model came from Outhouse Models in Driffield.
Outhouse has not answered my fax request to buy a new P6B, leading me
to suppose that it no longer is in business.

Please tell me who knows where I can buy such a detailed model.

Thanks

kanjane