[ROVERNET - UK] Parts request

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 25 06:32:42 BST 2007

I  have made gaskets using Boat-Life-Life Caulk. This is a paintable
polysulphide caulk that always remains flexible, like rubber, when it dries.
It comes in black, and is about $15 per tube. It is used to caulk teak decks
on yachts. I use this to assemble XKE bonnets, on Jaguars; instead of  the
Nelson era tar Jaguar used;so it has many uses.It is readily available here
in Ft. Lauderdale, yachting capitol of the world, but probably not in
Cleveland. I can get it if anyone needs it James Dean
jaguru at bellsouth.net.  ----- Original Message -----