[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s rear calipers

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 17:45:58 BST 2007

Slats,
The, later, Rover column mounted dip switch is
engraved in the same style as the original flasher
switch.  The *concept* must be the same across all
product lines but if you want your Rover to *look*,
somewhat, original, you need to find the OEM Rover
switch.

Eric

http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/sweetestspace/default.aspx

> the
> >> bottom and follow

> >> Virus Database:

> >> Back-up list and photos at:
> >>

> > Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
> > Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
> > Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
> > http://www.websrus.ca

=== message truncated ===