[ROVERNET - UK] RoverTC Brake Bleeding??

Paul Smith vmitps at netspace.net.au
Sat Apr 21 10:37:43 BST 2007

On a seperate note, I assume that the inlet supply to the rear calliper is
below the outlet to the second rear calliper which in turn is below the
bleed screw.  This connection ensures that contaminated fluid is moved from
the first calliper to the second and then out of the bleed screew.

Unfortunately you can't get to the bleed screw if you do that, and the flex
line feeding the RH caliper pinches on the caliper - I know, I tried it (on
the TC, had forgotten about it).

PVS