[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC starter relay

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 18:55:36 BST 2007

I checked the three parts books that I have for P6 2000s and found that the
relay is on cars with automatic transmissions.  The September 1966 and
April 1969 books both use the same wiring harness illustrations from pre
automatic cars.  The 1969 book just gives a relay part number.  The
September 1974 parts book has a revised illustration  showing the relay
located on the left of the engine compartment near the wiring harness going
to the left side horn and front lights.  Last point this book shows a relay
for Auto, SC and TC models.  Hope this helps.
John Burkhard