[ROVERNET - UK] RSTCA Website

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 16:42:10 BST 2006

Brooks wrote:
> Hmmm...let the politics and smearing begin ...

Those of you who have been around for a while can probably already guess
what's going on here. The RSTCA has not changed and is functioning
normally. Only the website has changed, and for sound reasons. I'm not
going to burden the Rovernet with this. If you are simply curious about
the situation or have concerns that need to be discussed, please go to
www.RSTCA.com and all of my contact information is there. You can email
me, call me, or write me a letter. I will respond.

The only thing I would ask is that when discussing RSTCA matters in this
forum, we all remember that we are the guests of the Rovernet and the
RCCC. Let's not abuse their hospitality, or we could lose that privilege.

Glen Wilson
www.RSTCA.com
glenwilson at rstca.com