[ROVERNET - UK] 4400 for sale

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Wed Sep 20 01:46:33 BST 2006

My old 1973 P6B 4400 is for sale again, anyone interested contact-
Dear Scott
                My name is Rob, You may remember me from last year when I
purchased your 1973 model Rover 3500 with the Leyland 4.4 V8? I'm writing to
you as I wish to sell the car due to loss of interest and was wondering if
you know of anyone who may like to buy it? Since buying the car from you
little has been done to it besides a new diff and some other small cosmetic
touch up's. I was looking at asking about $3500 ono.
Since owning the car it has been enjoyable to drive but I lack the income to
give it the restoration it deserves.
If you wish to contact me my number is 0401578732.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Robert.