[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 TC no fuel...

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Mon Sep 18 05:16:31 BST 2006

Yes it gravity feeds to the pump when the car is level; it even gravity feeds to the carbs when the tank is full.
First thing to check is the reserve tap itself; is the arm with the inner cable pointing in the same direction as either of the inlet hoses?  If it is halfway between them, fuel flow is blocked.
If that is clear and petrol is not leaking out somewhere, then it sounds like tank sludge is blocking the outlets.

PVS