[ROVERNET - UK] O.T. Norton Commando

Stephen Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Mon Sep 18 03:14:48 BST 2006

Hello Peter,

All Commandos had the Isolastic rubber mountings.

The earlier ones (including my '71 750) had to be adjusted with shims.
Round about '73 they went to a vernier adjustment which I switched mine
to.
Much less klugy.

A fussy, diabolical machine that sticks it's hand down the front of
your trousers when the road gets curly.