[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 information

Creig Houghtaling oldtoys at charter.net
Tue Sep 12 23:58:42 BST 2006

Carl,
You caught me in the nick of time.  I was planning to take it to the crusher
tomorrow morning.  But with your note I'll keep it a few days to see if
there are any parts that might be useful to you.  It makes me feel much
better to see parts get used rather than crushed.
Please send me your list.  I'll look and see what I have.  (The engine and
tranny is gone.)
Creig