[ROVERNET - UK] Who Is Attending the Maryland Event?

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Mon Sep 11 21:29:19 BST 2006

Tim,

Right now I have ten cars confirmed for the MGs on the Rocks show with
another five promised. That's a fair amount of Rovers in one place for
the USA. Only one other SD1, so far, so please come. I'm trying to get a
list of Rovers from the organizers but haven't heard back from the
registrar yet. They have assured me that we will have our own Rover
Saloon area where we can park together and get a nice group shot.
Haven't yet confirmed that we will have a separate category for judging.

LeMans cars? You can see bunches of them several time a year, but ROVERS
- now, that's something special.

;-)

Glen