[ROVERNET - UK] Ruotolo Gianluca 2000TC

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 11 17:23:27 BST 2006

I am still battling for storage space in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, and
scrapped the SD1 bodyshell I had mentioned recently, after stripping it. I
have a 1968 P5B RHD saloon, minus engine and trans. It has a title, but is
rusty, and I consider it a good partscar. It has all the glass, most trim,
nicely reupholstered back seats. If someone wants to buy it reasonably; I
would like to see it kept whole.I am in a port city and can ship worldwide.
Contact me  jaguru at bellsouth.net  or phone tollfree in the US 1 877 524
8787, or cell 954 524 b7278.Otherwise it is going to be stripped, and the
shell disposed of. If I do that, I will have P5B parts to sell. James Dean,
Ft. Lauderdale.