[ROVERNET - UK] Portland Pics? Who might this be?

Brian Nordlund TC2000 at towermonkey.com
Sun Sep 10 03:06:34 BST 2006

Yes, ours is the April Yellow on the right.  The one on the left is also
owned by someone in the Portland area, although his name slips my mind
right now.  His is a wonderful example, it looks like it has been garaged
its whole life.  If I remember right, I think his father bought it new.

There were some very nice cars there, even the ones that weren't Rovers! I
have a few pictures I'll try to get posted soon, then I'll let you all
know where they are.

Brian.