[ROVERNET - UK] Greensboro, NC

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 03:18:28 BST 2006

Sometimes my Borg sounds like Daleck, but never Vogon.

Tasmania?  That isn't even TECHNICALLY Australian, at all.  Tasmania is
to Australia as Prince Edward Island or Vancouver Island would be to
Canada. It has an entirely different culture with quaint speech patterns
and its own unique beer traditions.

Isn't it dark about twenty-two hours a day down there at this time of
year? How do you locate the beer?

Glen