[ROVERNET - UK] Gas tank Question.

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:15:14 BST 2006

Hi Roland,

Have you thought about getting a battery conditioner. It's like a low power
charger, you plug it into a regular outlet and connect to the battery
terminals. Once connected it will monitor battery condition and charge when
needed. Aprt from having a fully charged battery when you need it, it will
also extend the life of your car battery be keeping it in ideal conditions.
My guess is that it would be cheaper than a maritime battery.

I haven't tried this one, but this is the sort of product I'm thinking of:

http://www.autobarn.net/vdc12112.html

By the way, are you the Roland up the road in Montclair? This is Steven with
the 'other Rover'

Cheers,

StevenD