[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC on eBay

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 01:57:04 GMT 2006

Check out this positive feedback!

He apologizes, but he's right back there doing business with the same
consignor. This is the same person who owns the TC.

A++++as broker I trust him and will deal again, however I do not trust
DiFinnzio

*Reply* by ecvs_llc: Thanks Randy--apologies for consignor's
duplicitousness and orneriness!

4587045192

Buyer  rb794 <http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/rb794/>