[ROVERNET - UK] Re: More servo woes - NADA 3500S question

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:32:44 BST 2006

The manufacturers most likely never gave a thought to extended duty for the
cars they were designing, miles maybe, but not the many decades of use these
cars are seeing. Maybe  one could go to the junkyard with a servo and
compare. Look at GM products first as they are less expensive to buy new.  I
have a Midget with a Datsun Transmission. Rivergate says digging through a
pile of motors in a junkyard is how they came up with that trans for their
idea to improve the Spriget. It fit perfectly with an adapter on the MG
mounts and no trimming of the tub for the shifter. You don't want to forget
to install the speedo cable, though.