[ROVERNET - UK] more servo woes

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Mon Oct 23 01:54:16 BST 2006

Steve and Peter,
I did get my Mk. II Girling booster on the P4 today.
 Before I installed it, I took the back cover off and
worked the piston numerous times until it finally returned
without encouragement.  Installed the booster on the car
and the brakes don't lock up, so maybe it is working.  I
drove the car around the parking lot.  The engine seems
too noisy.  I can't remember what Steve's 100 sounded
like, but this one may need the valves adjusted.  It is
quiet when cold and then ticks when warm.

Roverly,
Kent K.