[ROVERNET - UK] Brakes still stick

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 22 12:53:51 BST 2006

could be the pressure splitting valve, if it has one,does it? - or it could
be the vacuum booster(one of two or three things)  - or it could be the
calipers sticking - or it could be a clog somewhere in the hydraulic
lines(junction block, etc). undo the vacuum line and ck again for sticking-
it they still stick then you have eliminated one or two vacuum booster
suspects then proceed from there.Call your Volvo friend and ask what
procedure he used to gain the diagnosis-that might shed some investigative
light on it.Is the pedal binding and causing pressure to maintain?