[ROVERNET - UK] P5 servo air filter?

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sun Oct 22 05:51:52 BST 2006

Hi netters,

Does anyone know of an available original or crossover air filter to =20
fit the P5 brake servo?

I rebuilt my servo today, and found that mine had an improvised =20
setup, with what looks like a miniature version of the fan-style air =20
cleaner  filters, held on by a length of wire=97 no cover.  I dug =20
through my parts and found an intact servo with the original air =20
filter, which has a clear plastic cover with a densely-constructed =20
filter inside that looks more like an old corn-cob pipe.  The manual =20
suggests replacing this filter every time the brake pads are changed. =20=

I doubt mine was ever changed.

Thanks for any info you can send my way,

Peter