[ROVERNET - UK] carburetor service kits/needles

Paul Smith vmitps at netspace.net.au
Fri Oct 20 21:56:41 BST 2006

I am assuming this is for a 3500.
There are 3 needles for HS 6s that Rover used:
Code                Year                    Marking
AUD1539        1968                    KO
CUD1102        1969/70                BAC
CUD1109        1971/72                BAK

Strangely the P5B had an AUD1536.
Hmmm.
I'd go for a CUD1109, it is the 3rd version and is likely to be pretty
right.

PVS