[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P5 Girling booster

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 02:04:55 BST 2006

"Ruth suggested that I use a P5 type booster on  my P4/100 rather than
try to rebuild the older style booster.  "

I'm fairly sure my Mk II P5 and my P4 100 have the same booster.  Would
that mean the P4 has had a newer booster installed at some point?  I
replaced it with a new one from New Zealand a couple of years ago, and
don't recall the replacement looking any different than the old one.

By the way, did my forwarded e-mail about the P5 in Santa Maria, CA ever
make it to Rovernet?  I never saw it posted.

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA