[ROVERNET - UK] Calling Rovernet Brain trust!!!

Ron Venter venterrh at telus.net
Mon Oct 2 03:44:53 BST 2006

Ben,
          Someone mentioned dirt in the carburetor. Did you check?
Not just the float bowl. Some of us can't resist using a dab of
gasket shellac or silicone rubber when assembling a carburetor, just
to make sure it never leaks again. All it needs is a tiny bit to have
made its way to the bottom of the main jet where it can periodically
cause a blockage. Have you removed the main jet assembly and ensured
there is nothing to restrict flow into and up the jet?
                                         All the best,
                                                         Ron V.