[ROVERNET - UK] P6B compression / carb adjustment - some answers

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Thu Nov 30 23:49:18 GMT 2006

20-50 is light in my book.
You can get 40-80 here.

-----Original Message-----
From: rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com]On Behalf Of Kent Kinard
Sent: Friday, 1 December 2006 10:20 am
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] P6B compression / carb adjustment - some
answers

Hi Paul,
The caution not to use heavy oil was for  the LT77
transmission which has plastic gears (and that only
applies to cold climates).  For the engines, you HAVE to
use heavy oil, 20W-50 or such.  Sorry if I caused any
confusion.

Roverly,
Kent K.

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:49:24 +1100
  "Paul Smith" <Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au> wrote:
> I can remember Kent saying DO NOT use heavy oil as the
>oil pumps will strip gears - better to have a light grade
>synthetic.  I use the Shell, so far so good.
>
> PVS

To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the bottom and follow instructions:
Back-up list and photos at: