[ROVERNET - UK] Parts Needed

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 16:38:56 GMT 2006

Can anyone help my P5? I need a couple of small parts.
I'm missing the spring and little tab on the clutch
pedal that hooks the return spring under the dash. I
also need the spring on the trans that pulls the
clutch lever towards the bell housing. looking at the
receipts from the previous owner, the master had been
rebuilt once before and most likely these were
forgotten to be reinstalled. Thanks. Will be trying to
fix the stiff clutch pedal today. Thanks all.

      roland
DL650
  Rover P5