[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 Production Dates

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Nov 19 01:14:02 GMT 2006

Something that I have always found interesting was the minor differences
between cars...same model and yet one can have a trim that the others never
had...or perhaps something like the below bumper turn signals were never
installed as happened to one of the P6b's that we had...it almost seems like
if they didn't happen to have the stock and it wasn't an important item
....well it did not get installed. I have seen a lot of minor differences
between 3500S cars imported into Canada...more than I would have ever
thought.

.