[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Gas Turbines

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Sat Nov 11 02:44:03 GMT 2006

Hi Clyde,

I don't know the answer to your question about carrying out repairs to right
angle drives, but having a P6B with an intermittently wavy speedo needle, I
shall follow the responses carefully.

Do you mind me asking how you came by the turbine water pump and generator?
Do you have any information posted on a web site anywhere?  I would be
grateful for information to satisfy my own curiosity, and also I
occasionally contribute articles to my local Rover club magazine, and feel
that your turbines would make a wonderful writeup.

If you don't have information that has already been prepared, may please I
send you a set of questions off Rovernet?

Kind regards

Peter Mitchell
Perth Western Australia
P6B