[ROVERNET - UK] 1948 Rover 75 P3

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Wed Nov 8 16:17:33 GMT 2006

Hi Bill
         I think every old car I have ever owned, I have at some point said
"I should have kept that one" After restoring my 1948 P3 many years ago I
finally decided to sell it, reasoning that it would need to be done over
again sometime in the future and I didn't want to do it twice. So I sold it
while it was still in excellent shape only to buy something else that need
to be redone??? I guess we don't make a lot of sense we old Rovernuts.
However selling my P5 is a little different, I just no longer have the drive
or ambition to work on it anymore, in my head I have plans galore but the
body doesn't often agree. Sitting and writing my second book at the computer
in comfort and warmth during the long winter months is far more attractive
than laying on cold concret in the barn.
So Bill do what you think best.
                                         Regards Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3