[ROVERNET - UK] P6 -Fitting new seal to rear boot deck - furtherquery

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 03:53:35 GMT 2006

I replaced my deck seal with a new one. It went onto the metal strips
without difficulty. However I cut it short at both ends, so it looks messy.
Also it does not quite lay flat against the glass.  I did not have any
trouble with the curve. The seal I had obtained from a US supplier who had
made about a dozen. I gave his details to J R Wadhams if you are interested
in another seal.