[ROVERNET - UK] Wonder How Much To Import This Rover?

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 15:19:00 GMT 2006

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-P5B-V8-COUPE-LHD-1970-DUAL-FUEL_W0QQitemZ110049655679QQihZ001QQcategoryZ29759QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> >      roland
> > DL650
> >  Rover P5
I think buying this car would be cheaper than
converting a rhd to lhd. Plus you wouldn't have to buy
two cars, the rhd P5B and a P5 parts donor. And this
one can use LPG! win-win to me.....I'm tempted. ;-)

      roland
DL650
  Rover P5