[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rover Mechanic

Robert Arnold webgeezer at warbaby.com
Tue May 30 18:37:31 BST 2006

When I lived in SF (and still had a Rover), John was my mechanic for
more that 20 years. I can't praise him highly enough. He's simply the
best Rover mechanic I've ever found in more than 30 years of Rovering
- not cheap, but incredibly knowledgeable and impeccably honest. Also
one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Give him my regards when you
see him.

I've been Roverless for the past couple of years, but I'm looking
forward to acquiring another one as soon as I can afford it - perhaps
a P5 this time (unless I can find my dream car, a P6 Estate). We've
recently moved from Amsterdam to Vancouver Island and with the cost
of getting us and all our stuff shipped here, it prolly won't be
until the end of summer before I'm ready to start looking, but a
heads-up would be appreciated if you hear of anything interesting on
the market.

R.

BTW for Kent - Next time you see Ron Jones, let him know that I have
no hard feelings, but he still owes me a 3500S ;>)

--
--

Be true to your own act and congratulate yourself if you have done
something strange and extravagant to break the monotony of a decorous

      - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Once you get the nose on, the rest is just makeup.

http://www.warbaby.com
(Currently undergoing an overhaul. Some pages and links may not work yet.)

*** Nifty Graphics on Nifty Stuff ***
http://www.cafepress.com/warbaby