[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Technial Questions

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Mon May 29 06:29:54 BST 2006

Hi Aidrian,

I gave that a thought.  I have a complete spare engine and the banjo bolts
on that engine are the same.  On the old set up on engine in the car the
crush washers look like they had been used two or three times.  One of the
washers on the 3/8 banjo bolt at the oil pump had a non crush washer that
could have caused one of the leaks.  I have measured all the thickness and
it should work if you do not over tighten the banjo bolts.

By the way did you get you the car started ?  Thanks for the feed back.
Take Care.  jb