[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Technial Questions

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at san.rr.com
Mon May 29 05:53:34 BST 2006

John

Are you sure the bolts weren't replaced at sometime in the past by =
something
that looked "about right"? =20

I've been caught this way before - someone had rebuilt a boiler feed =
water
pump and hadn't picked up the fact there were two slightly different =
lengths
of bolt in use and the longer ones bottomed in the shorter holes; it =
took 8
hours to trace the problem.

Aidrian=20