[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 on eBay

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sun May 28 05:22:36 BST 2006

 I am located in Ft. Lauderdale, and have an SD1 bodyshell I want to sell
very reasonably. It would be best to come here and pick it up, or  This
might be of more interest to someone outside the US, as I am in a seaport
town, and have good shipping connections. It has a good title. This is
strictly a bodyshell, no doors, bonnet,hatch, running gear;or suspension.
This is  is for someone who has a  rusted or wrecked car, already. It is a
Florida car with almost no rust, and no accident damage. Please contact me
directly. James Dean, jaguru at bellsouth.net  Phone 1954JAGUARS, or tollfree
in the US 1 877 524 8787. Thank you.