[ROVERNET - UK] Old SD1 review

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 05:29:22 BST 2006

    I suppose this may be old hat to some
Rovernetters, but the July 1980 issue of Popular
Mechanics has a (favorable) review of the "new" US
spec Rover 3500 and TR-8. I'm sure that being exposed
to such mind-altering literature at a young age had
_absolutely nothing_ to do with a mild Rover obsession
surfacing later in life. Oddly enough, nowadays P6s
interest me more than SD1s, but I wouldn't mind one of
each....
    If there's interest, I might be able to borrow a
scanner and copy the article. It's only a couple of
pages.

Cheers,
 Nathan