[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 on eBay

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 02:44:03 BST 2006

The agents name is Tim and he is at the 888.249.4588 number and he took the
photos.  I told him that the car's value is in the $2500 range.  The first
time on ebay some one bid it up to over $4000 and hen backed out of the
deal.  Let us know what you think of it.  The Practical Classics price
guide thinks that a super good is worth as much as $5000. Hummm.  Take
Care.  jb