[ROVERNET - UK] Help! Intervention needed! OT

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Thu May 25 02:06:54 BST 2006

Hi Roland
              Boring saloon Eh!! I think they come into their own on a tour
when it suddenly begins to rain hard and all I have to do is turn on the
wipers.  I can then at my leisure watch the MG/Triumph guys struggle to
raise their tops, some of which are often pretty ratty!!!not to mention
leaky!!!
                                                 Regards in comfort  Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3