[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Help! Intervention needed! OT

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Thu May 25 01:40:39 BST 2006

Absolutely, 2"carbies won't do much on the P6B 3500 unless you put
extractors and larger bore exhaust system on and SD1 heads, or at least a
port and polish, then you notice a difference, especially with a better
distributor.
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au