[ROVERNET - UK] P6/P6B Series 2 Bonnet Badges

Ray raywilkins at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 19 13:15:14 BST 2006

I know this has been raised before but the question inevitably pops up every
now and again about replacements for the P6/P6B series 2 bonnet badge. It
would appear that there is no-one world-wide that either sells these badges
as NOS or manufactures replacements. On eBay they are fairly regular both
NOS and used but the prices are astronomical. My question then to the
'overseas' (overseas to me that is and lets face it, that means everybody
not in Oz!) members of the list is, "does anyone know of a supplier for
these badges?" I would be interested to hear from you.

Regards,

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B
Melbourne Australia