[ROVERNET - UK] Visit from Nick Hand

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Thu May 18 23:42:10 BST 2006

Hi Netters,
I had a surprise visit this morning from Nick Hand.  Nick is a Jaguar
man from Oklahoma who has just purchased a pretty nice SD1 in Oregon.
He was hoping to drive it home but there were clutch issues, so he
rented a car and drove home via California, Phoenix, Midland  and
Sterling City, TX.  Nick moved to the US from the UK in 1979 and had a
P6 while in the UK.  He has an E-Type, a pair of S-Types and lots of Jag
junk.  A really great guy.  I'm looking forward to helping him with his SD1.

Roverly,
Kent K.