[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 SC auto

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Tue May 16 03:06:46 BST 2006

My father went through the broken drive plate issue (twice!) and found an
alignment issue (the 2nd time), I'll find out what it was.
To match the trans to the engine better means ideally changing the torque
convertor; but failing that, can we upgrade the spring on the governor to
move the shift points up the rev range?

PVS