[ROVERNET - UK] SC auto to TC 4-spd- how involved?

Paul Smith vmitps at netspace.net.au
Sat May 13 02:01:36 BST 2006

1.  Get the tailshaft from the manual car, it is longer.
2.  You need to reshape the hole for the shifter.
3.  Get the pedal box off the manual car.  Changing it is fiddly.
4.  Get the throttle linkage mounting bracket, attaches to steering box on
LHD.
5.  Get the exhaust down to the main muffler connection from the manual car.
6.  Get the gearbox rear mounting.  You need to drill some holes in the
tunnel and add some bent strap steel to position the manual box mount.

PVS