[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S for sale in Denver, Colorado

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Thu May 11 02:20:14 BST 2006

RSTCA member Garrett Bourque tells me that his friend Ted Ax is selling
his 3500S in Denver.  The car is a good runner, no-rust Colorado car and
white with black interior.  Ted has added air conditioning to it.  I
didn't get a specific price for the car, but it sounds like it is in the
right range for these cars.  Ted is a mechanic at Sportscar Craftsmen in
Wheatridge, CO and the phone there is 303-422-9272.  I have a home phone
number for him too if anyone wants it, but you should be able to reach
him at the shop.  Apparently Ted is selling this car to concentrate on a
couple Citroen projects.

--Steve Manwell